Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trying to figure it all out.

We are each faced with choices as parents/adults, that you try and weight your options and make the best choice. The choice that lies ahead... Do we stay in the Army/ military or do we get out. The options are so much alike and at the same time so different. I guess in the end we all do the best we can and hope, pray and trust that God has a plan. Because I sure know we don't!

Now on another note.... It has been 7 weeks since surgery and I have lost 35 pounds and 20 1/2 inches!!! I am in a size smaller clothes than I started ! I feel so much better, my knees don't hurt and I want to go and do things. I can not thank my husband, family and friends enough for their amazing support!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan! Looking forward to reading your blog...hope you're all well!
    -Kait

    ReplyDelete